For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), that we; Imperial Holidays LTD, trading as imperialairtours.co.uk are the Data Controller for this imperialairtours.co.uk website (the “website”).
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide in order to make a travel booking or purchase any other services via this website
• We may ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, although you have the option to opt-out of such use.
• Details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfilment of your bookings.
• Details of your visits to this website (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
All of the information you provide during the process will only be used for the purpose of processing your booking, enquiry, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. We will not share any of the information you provide with any third parties for marketing purposes. The information you provide will be held securely by us and/or our data processors whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
Visitors to our websites
When someone visit imperialairtours.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third party supplier.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To provide you with information and offers that we or selected third parties feel may interest you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic e-mail or by post with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties who will supply the travel arrangements or other services you requested, to Government bodies and other authorities to whom we are legally obliged to pass your data (e.g. border agencies of countries you intend to visit) and to relevant third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our e-mail campaigns. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Mailchimp privacy notice.
Security and performance
The Imperial Holidays uses a third party service to help maintain the security and performance of the imperialairtours.co.uk website. To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses of visitors to the imperialairtours.co.uk website.
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our suppliers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these 3rd party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking/unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to: Imperial Holidays LTD, 89 Myddleton Road, London N228NE, VAT N. 226086415.